Vienna is a major hub between East and West thanks to its location in the heart of Europe. Vienna International Airport serves 179 destinations in 67 countries worldwide, and is renowned for its high quality service, short transfer intervals and excellent punctuality ratings. Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier. It operates a global network serving some 130 destinations worldwide.
The Travel Deals 2017
Once again we have teamed up with Austrian Airlines to offer special prices and conditions for all conference attendees. The travel deals are valid for a wide range of flights carried by Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines (Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss and many more). Therefore you can benefit from discounted travel within a global route network linking major cities around the world.
To make a reservation, please click the button below.
Transfers to the city
There are a number of ways to travel into the city from Vienna International Airport. But we ask all of our visitors to think of the environment and use public transport wherever possible.
City Airport Train CAT
- 16 minutes to Landstrasse/Wien Mitte station
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Airport check-in at the Wien Mitte City Air Terminal
Rail S-bahn commuter railway (S7)
- 27 minutes to Landstrasse / Wien Mitte station
- Frequency: every 30 minutes during the day
Bus: airport shuttle
- Direct service to the Austria Center Vienna: 30 minutes (stop: Wien Kaisermühlen-Kagran)
- City centre: 17–45 minutes (other stops: Schwedenplatz, Wien Westbahnhof, Rathaus, Schottentor, Volkstheater)
- Frequency: every 30-60 minutes during the day
- Bus transfer Vienna airport – Wien Erdberg (underground station U3) www.flixbus.com
The city has five different underground lines. The U1 will take you from Stephansplatz to Kaisermühlen VIC and the Austria Center Vienna is just a few minutes’ walk from the station.
The airport is located directly on the A4 motorway. It takes around 25 minutes to reach the Austria Center by taxi.
- 25 minutes to the Austria Center Vienna
- Price: around EUR 36