The Austria Center Vienna offers both scale and intimacy. At its heart is a soaring space where ICACOS’s stage designers have created a cannabis theater designed to maximize the impact of talks, permitting multiple configurations for sitting, listening and connecting with the speaker – a bold rethinking of the conference experience.
Arrive, relax and network
Surrounded by contemporary architecture, just 7 minutes from the city centre and a few minutes’ walk from the Danube and the Donaupark. The wide range of halls, rooms and outdoor spaces at the Austria Center Vienna is unrivalled in Europe and the versatility of the rooms means event concepts can be tailored to both conventional and innovative meeting formats.
At the ICACO Experience we create a unique atmosphere, making sure that you feel at home so that you are free to network and broaden your horizons in an unrivalled range of real and virtual spaces. Let us inspire you and open your eyes to new ways of thinking.
Rooms to grow ideas
- 24 lecture rooms, 180 purpose built meeting rooms and 22,000 m2 of exhibition space
- flexible combinations of halls, rooms for breakout sessions, offices and catering areas
- office floor with 41 offices and 5 suites where you can hold meetings away from the hustle
WLAN performance at the Austria Center Vienna unmatched anywhere in the world, earns venue 2016 Digital Infrastructure Award
Singapore, Perth, Dublin: competition for the INCON Global Digital Awards – presented by an international jury of experts in recognition of leading innovative digital infrastructure at congress centres and congress hotels – was very strong this year. In spite of this, the Austria Center Vienna and its highly-available WLAN for up to 20,000 users ran away with the 2016 title.
- Outstanding WiFi infrastructure (INCON Global Digital Infrastructure Award 2016)
- seamless, high availability WiFi for up to 35,000 simultaneous connections
- excellent bandwidth
- digital working just like at home
- New interactive meeting formats
- New possibilities for speakers and exhibitors:
Live voting, question and answer tools, VR, Live Streams and many more…
- relaxation area with comfortable seating and all the connections that participants need
- attractive work zone with 135 state-of-the-art workspaces
- best place for face-to-face meetings during a busy conference
- Café Motto is located next to the entrance of the Austria Center Vienna
- The coffeehouse is not only the ideal place for refreshments – it also has a full range of savoury snacks and cakes and pastries including classic mini Gugelhupf (Bundt cakes), delicious tartlets and slices of Sachercake.
We love networking – perfectly combined with pleasure
Food & Drinks
The perfect way to complement the brain food we provide, feast on imaginative meals from resourceful local providers. Of course you can also choose your diet (vegetarian, kosher, vegan, allergy) if you like. Lunch is included in every conference-ticket and refreshing drinks will be available during the entire conference. The foyer restaurants are directly adjacent to the lecture rooms.
Vienna is famous for it`s great coffee all over the world. Coffee, tee and snacks are also included in the conference-ticket.
- Culture, culinary delights and leisure activities: during the breaks in the schedule feel free to spend the time at the Danube and the Donaupark in just a few minutes´ walk or visit the city center which can be reached by public transport in 15 minutes.