Late-breaking abstracts are abstracts which describe important current research advances and which have not been submitted previously.
Only state-of-the-art research with up-to-date results is considered. Authors of standard abstracts are not prohibited from submitting late-breaking abstracts. Work presented at another conference this year will be considered if the abstract includes innovative scientific findings achieved in the meantime. The selection will be based on scientific quality and novelty of research either in basic or clinical science. Please note that late-breaking abstracts are not a second chance for those who missed the official abstract deadline.
The deadline for late-breaking submissions will be close to the ICACO Experience 2017. This is to ensure, that doctors and researchers have the opportunity to submit their latest research advances. The following guidelines apply:
- Submitters of late-breaking abstracts will be informed about the status of their submission by August 18, 2017.
- For presenters of late-breaking abstracts, reduced registration fees apply.
- Late-breaking abstracts will be included in the ICACO 2017 Online Programme by Monday, September 4, 2017.
If you consider submit your late-breaking abstract, kindly note:
- Be prepared to travel to the venue on short notice (only 15 days before the ICACO Experience 2017 starts)
- You might need to register for ICACO 2017 close to the registration deadline, but will benefit from a reduced rate.