ICACO Hosted Buyers have a unique opportunity to contribute to education and do global business in just three days, under one roof.
For the international cannabis industry ICACO is the place to discover new international suppliers, build your networks and be inspired to grow your business.
Meet entrepreneurs, investors, decision makers, start-ups, and experts of all fields of the cannabis market under one roof. Explore the buzzing networking floor and enjoy fantastic interactive new meeting formats. Expand your knowledge at the cutting edge conference program and enjoy the unique „ICACO Hemp Gala Dinner“.
What is a hosted speaker/buyer?
ICACO Hosted Buyers are cannabis-pioneers, top level decision makers and experts, with purchasing authority and international business to place.
ICACO Hosted Buyers are cannabis-pioneers and top level decision makers from a variety of companies and industries. Our buyers are responsible for research on cannabis as medicine, investment, marketing, wholesale, processing, product development, retailers and many more.
Does this sound like you? Read on…
All ambitious cannabis experts and innovative start-ups are qualified to receive a place on the programme. Once accepted you will be given the online tools to pre-select the suppliers you would like to meet with and create a schedule that fits with your needs before you set off for Vienna.
How do i qualify?
To be accepted on to the Hosted Buyer Programme, all applicants will be required to demonstrate the international business that they have responsibility for or are looking to place.
ICACO Hosted Buyers come from a variety of industries including seed companies, wholesalers, distributors, researchers, marketing managers, and more and have a number of job roles, but all need to qualify their eligibility based around the following criteria:
- Your purchasing authority working within the cannabis industry
- The business your company is working on: processing, medicine, genetics, consumer products, wholesale, investment
- The future business you are sourcing/booking for 2018 and beyond
- Annual budget for wholesale, marketing, research, development
- Reasons for attending
- For buyers travelling from outside of Europe our team will also verify the number of overseas attended cannabis conferences/expos and your purchasing authority
Hosted Buyer Benefits:
For the fast developing cannabis industry The ICACO Experience provides the perfect opportunity to meet leading industry suppliers from across the world. In addition to the buzzing conference floor with cutting edge speakers and fantastic networking opportunities, ICACO makes your attendance easy and pleasurable, offering our Hosted Buyers the following benefits:
- Attending the ICACO Experience 2017
- A personalised schedule of meetings with delegates/exhibitors of your choice
- Complimentary travel and transfers
- Complimentary 4* accommodation
- Invitations to fantastic networking events
- Access to VIP Hosted Buyer lounges, providing complimentary lunch
- The opportunity to participate in awesome side events
- Attend exclusive tailored knowledge sessions, designed to enhance professional development
- Networking opportunities with other industry pioneers and experts
- Join the cutting edge conference program
- The opportunity to present your abstract to the audience
- Conference App to easily organize your meetings with other delegates/speakers and hosted buyers
If you think this sounds like you, apply to become a Hosted Buyer at the ICACO Experience 2017 in Vienna. We are looking forward to welcoming you in vienna!
Fill out the Hosted Buyer Application today and join us in Vienna in September 2017!
Read more about the ICACO Experience 2017 Hosted Buyer Programme: